I don’t know if I should test for pregnancy or wait it out I can’t see my dr for 3 more weeks..?

This month I had a period that lasted 3 days it’s usually 5-6 days... my boobs are really sore still.. they were sore a week before my period and still sore after... some days I feel nauseous and light headed and I know ever pregnancy is different but with my other 2 kids I was extremely sick... some days I can... show more This month I had a period that lasted 3 days it’s usually 5-6 days... my boobs are really sore still.. they were sore a week before my period and still sore after... some days I feel nauseous and light headed and I know ever pregnancy is different but with my other 2 kids I was extremely sick... some days I can barely eat cause I feel sick to my stomach I’m nervous to take a test and I can’t see my dr for 3 more weeks
1 answer 1