I want to move to Atlanta... But I'm from Puerto Rico and I'm 20 years old?

I want to move to Atlanta but obviously, my insecurities are coming from financial problems. I am going to save money starting now (August) and in January want to move to Atlanta but my health plan won't cover, I'll have to pay for the common things like apartment, car, food, etc. I'll get a job before... show more I want to move to Atlanta but obviously, my insecurities are coming from financial problems. I am going to save money starting now (August) and in January want to move to Atlanta but my health plan won't cover, I'll have to pay for the common things like apartment, car, food, etc. I'll get a job before moving in but I just need help to find financial helps or anything that can help me make this change much easier.
Update: SN: I never said "Pay me to go there". Obviously I would align a job before moving despite having savings. I would rent a low budget apartment, not an empty one so furniture isn't really a problem here. I know there are financial helps but I want to organize them and see options I might have never... show more SN: I never said "Pay me to go there".
Obviously I would align a job before moving despite having savings. I would rent a low budget apartment, not an empty one so furniture isn't really a problem here.
I know there are financial helps but I want to organize them and see options I might have never heard of. It has nothing to do with "Pay me to go there". That's just a terrible mindset. It's common sense I need to go prepared. I haven't lost hope in you guys so I'll keep waiting for answers.