Do you grow tomatoes, if so, what type do you grow?

Find answer on Link below https://canbunnieseat.com

I do grow them. Back in the day, I canned them and made my own spaghetti sauces and tomato juice drinks and grew both Roma (known for small seed cavities so great for tomato sauces) and bigger round ones of various varieties for tomato juices, canned diced tomatoes.

these days I only grow them to eat so each year its a plant of grape tomatoes and one of pear tomatoes. Both are small, great in salads or eating whole as a snack.

betterboy-big beef- and soldaki

Roma tomatoes

Better boy tomatoes

• elhigh

I'm growing almost exclusively cherry tomatoes this year, mostly by accident.

Most interesting is a completely unknown variety to me. It sprouted in the ground where some sewer effluent spilled out of a sewer cleanout during a pipe blockage. I have no idea what kind of tomato the person ate, but the seeds they pooped back out sprouted weeks later. I moved them into the beds and have been calling them Poomasters. The resulting tomatoes are VERY small but quite tasty.

• ckngbbbls

sounds like a variety of grape tomato which are smaller than cherry tomatoes.

I grow the normal ones