promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

What would you say to a girl who constantly feared being killed for her Christianity/Jesus worship?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Hal
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on which country she is in -- whether it's a country that has a death penalty for espousing Christianity, such as Saudi Arabia or North Korea, or other places where people get executed or murdered or attacked physically because they are Christian.

If she's in one of those nations, I'd say: "flee to a safer nation, but also in time learn what Christ said to you in Matthew chapter 10."

But if she's in a safe nation like the U.S. or Canada or many other democracies, I'd say "read what Christ said to you in Matthew chapter 10, verses 26-33, and take it to heart."

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

nothing id just go on letting her live in her dreamworld

• 8 months ago

Martyrdom is the holiest death there is.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

A person can have greater courage and can battle the culture of death by reciting the rosary each day with care. It is good to say at least 15 decades daily with care, and do fast on bread and water for 24 hours straight twice per week without committing sinful anger.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Sadly, some people have a persecution complex when it comes to religion. It is usually ingrained into them by cult leaders who use such fear to keep members strictly in line. For example, right now Jehovah's Witnesses are being groomed to hide away in little groups soon. They have been told that world governments are turning on religions in general and that they are also being targeted. They say that current legal action against them (for allegations of sex abuse and elders being under instructions from their Governing Body) will result in 'the great tribulation'. Their Governing Body will disappear, being caught up to heaven, leaving 8 million + of them to hide away, under the direction of their elders. They must obey their elders in this state of hiding, to show loyalty to the GB who are no longer with them.

That's just one example. If that girl is a JW, that would explain her constant fear.

But if she has Muslim relatives, or is living in China where many Christian churches cannot register with the government without compromising their Christianity, or is in North Korea etc, then her fear is very real. Lots of places in the world will not tolerate Christianity. Even giving out Christian leaflets has got a 73 year old man in Nepal imprisoned - vey recently. In Pakistan Christians live in constant fear of being accused of blasphemy by Muslims who hate them. That results in imprisonment and even the death penalty. So, it all depends where this girl lives.

• 8 months ago

I'd call 911 and let the cops know the current location of the escaped village idiot.

Eye roll

• 8 months ago

if god exists he will protect you

• 8 months ago

What's to fear, they'll be sending you to Jesus' waiting arms.

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I would sing "Que Sera Sera" to her.

• 8 months ago

Depending where she is living, she may need psychological help

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I wouldn't say anything. I wouldn't get involved with a nut like that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.