Naruto question. Is the information in the following link canon? https://narutofanon.fandom.com/wiki/Sage_Mode?

specifically about the different animal sage modes beyond toad and snake that are in the anime

Clearification, I was asking about Naruto books and data books. are their more sage animals in the books or data books?

• Cantra
    Favorite Answer

That is a 'naruto fanon' site, 'fan canon' - "This a wiki of fan-invention. Fans of the series are free to create their OC's, their own storyline(s)"

Fanon content is made up by fans. So you'd expect to see fan-made characters, villages, sage modes, ocular jutsu, etc, expanding on the original canon.

Ive watched every single episode of Naruto including the fillers (currently rewatching the whole thing). Theres no way in hell fox, raven, wolf, owl mode are real (unless this appears somewhere in the manga). The pictures to go along with them are also the first time Ive ever seen them. There is no way in hell these are canon, whatever anime/manga these came from must have been some special promo or exclusive.

Source(s): Known about Naruto since it appeared on 4kids 12 years ago
    • Scott

Let me clarify, I was asking about Naruto books and data books