Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo WidgetsYahoo Fantasy Baseball · 3 months ago

Can anyone name a single incident or tragedy that they can prove was not the work of the Jews?

Either a very real atrocity committed by a Jewish dictator or terrorist or a false flag or similar conspiracy by the international Jewish shadow government (such as Sandy Hook or the Holohoax).

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

WW2 WW1 Vietnam Korea Iraq the invasion of Columbia the civil war the Revolutionary war the war of 1812 9/11

• 3 months ago

Name all of the incidents or tragedies that you can prove to have been the work of the Jews. Then you might receive many more responses,

• 3 months ago

The sinking of the Titanic.........I don't think the iceberg was Jewish.

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I think the Holocaust is a good example but you are obviously an enemy of the truth. I can't prove that Bigfoot wasn't behind any single incident but if that is your standard for evidence, it is no wonder you are so obviously deluded. I'm trying to think of a single example of a Jewish dictator. I've heard Netanyahu called that but he is called that because he isn't a leftist and he believes in freedom and free markets. It is ironic I know, so many people see the world backwards.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • oikoσ
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes, you spreading your BS with no evidence and asking us to prove a negative.

• 3 months ago

Why the Jews? Can anyone name a single incident or tragedy that they can prove was not the work of the Irish? Or the Danish?

Blame incidents and tragedies on individuals, not nationalities?

And, I very much doubt that Jews are responsible for anti-Semitic hate propaganda. Reported.

• 3 months ago

9-11....................

• 3 months ago

9/11....

Radical Muslim Extremists and Al Qeda.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.