Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo WidgetsYahoo Fantasy Baseball · 3 months ago

Can anyone name a single incident or tragedy that they can prove was not the work of the Jews?

Either a very real atrocity committed by a Jewish dictator or terrorist or a false flag or similar conspiracy by the international Jewish shadow government (such as Sandy Hook or the Holohoax).

WW2 WW1 Vietnam Korea Iraq the invasion of Columbia the civil war the Revolutionary war the war of 1812 9/11

Name all of the incidents or tragedies that you can prove to have been the work of the Jews. Then you might receive many more responses,

The sinking of the Titanic.........I don't think the iceberg was Jewish.

• JimZ

I think the Holocaust is a good example but you are obviously an enemy of the truth. I can't prove that Bigfoot wasn't behind any single incident but if that is your standard for evidence, it is no wonder you are so obviously deluded. I'm trying to think of a single example of a Jewish dictator. I've heard Netanyahu called that but he is called that because he isn't a leftist and he believes in freedom and free markets. It is ironic I know, so many people see the world backwards.

• oikoσ

Yes, you spreading your BS with no evidence and asking us to prove a negative.

Why the Jews? Can anyone name a single incident or tragedy that they can prove was not the work of the Irish? Or the Danish?

Blame incidents and tragedies on individuals, not nationalities?

And, I very much doubt that Jews are responsible for anti-Semitic hate propaganda. Reported.

9-11....................

9/11....

Radical Muslim Extremists and Al Qeda.