sam asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 11 months ago

Where is Madeleine McCann?

Do you think she was abducted? I think she was abducted. I think the parents are partly to blame because they left her in a hotel room all alone while eating dinner with there friends. I don’t think the parents have anything to do with her going missing. I hope she is alive somewhere. I hope the family find answers soon.

She was dead within a week of disappearing.

FYI it wasn't a hotel room, it was a rented apartment.

Roma gypsy gangs target holiday homes in the Algarve, they are people traffickers, they swarmed into Western Europe when the EU invited in Eastern European countries.

I think that she was abducted.

I also feel that her parents are greatly to blame.

Leaving a 3.99 year old alone in a hotel room in a foreign country is brainless!

• sam11 months agoReport

I have to agree on this who leaves a 3 year old alone in a place where you are hot familiar with

Create a blog.

For real, though, no one knows.

After what happened to Nora Quoirin in Malaysia, I now wonder if something similar happened to Maddie. She may have wandered off and fallen down some cavity like roadworks or collapsed and died of dehydration somewhere that was never checked.

You might say that sounds unbelievable but 4 year old kids can sneak out and wander surprisingly far when they're not supervised. The door wasn't locked.

The fact is there is no concrete evidence of an abduction. No forensic evidence, no reasonable suspects, no witnesses. There's no evidence her parents murdered her or accidentally killed her either.

I think she was kidnapped, and the parents did not do anything wrong - looking at where they were versus where the room was, they were not being irresponsible.

I would like to think she is alive, but I think she is probably dead.

Away with the fairies with you.

McCann posters are mental.