Would you like to see this idea for a haunted mansion movie based on the Disney ride?

It’s a film noir horror movie Set during the prohibition our lead is a detective who is a smarter Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot but he acts like Philip Marlowe and Sam spade. His partner is very World War I pilot they have been friends for years he’s basically in Indiana Jones type of guy. A young... show more It’s a film noir horror movie Set during the prohibition our lead is a detective who is a smarter Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot but he acts like Philip Marlowe and Sam spade. His partner is very World War I pilot they have been friends for years he’s basically in Indiana Jones type of guy. A young French girl who is extremely beautiful Hires them because she feels a strange calling towards the mansion