Bory asked in Social ScienceSociology · 4 months ago

Tell me what bothers you?

Free judgement zone here.Whats a thing you want to share

Favorite Answer

I hate that society has created this dumb idea that people are supposed to choose one person to be their lover forever. Humans just don't work that way. We're animals, we want to mate with as many people as possible. But nooo, we want to pretend like once we get into a relationship that we're suddenly not attracted to anyone else. Which is bs. There's billions of people on the planet, and you only want to engage with one??? Sex with one person for the rest of your life?! Absurd. monogamy was only made up for religion and social status. Now it's a forced norm

• Bory4 months agoReport

A lot of people,especially old people with a huge experience will say that it is worth it to build that up.Maybe a norm can sometimes work

Manipulating people. It's my pet peeve. I can't understand why grown adults feel the urge to manipulate others. But it goes on.

Otherwise, if there's something about a person or situation which bothers me, i walk away. Then it's out of my face and i go forward with my life

• Bobo

Cigarette smokers who throw their butts out of the car window.

People who ignore the truth to satisfy emotion.

Dishonesty.

Bicycle riders who inconvenience everyone else on the road.

Anyone who thinks they know what is best for me.

• Cammie

I hate waiting in line.I hate traffic. I hate car trouble.I hate it when the electricity goes out.I hate hot, humid days, I hate very cold days, I hate computers and smart phones,I hate being sick.I hate it when my cat scratches me.I hate uneducated people who think they know everything. I hate our president.I hate forgetting things.I hate getting older .I hate when I have trouble doing simple things.I hate being in the hospital .I hate over done meat .

When I doubt myself. Also when I see others doubt themselves.

My uncle recently passed away from suicide. He was very close to me and I got caught up with my nan’s illness that I neglected him and didn’t visit him for six months. He had a history of severe depression, and I feel guilt and depression every day since he died. I feel responsible because he loved me, and I was his last correspondence before he passed.

• Ashley T4 months agoReport

Thank you for your kind words Bory. I hope to recover in the future, it’s just very raw at the moment.

• alexis

The fact that no one takes the environment seriously, including people close to me. They don't understand how harmful everyday chemicals are for ourselves and our planet. They don't care. They say it's too late, but it's too late because of people like them.