Is it true that jews see other human with different religions as insect and animals and they think they’re better from everyone like i hear?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

No, that's not true. The Jews are noted for being "God's Chosen People." They were chosen to bring the Savior-Redeemer into the world through their bloodline, the Tribe of Judah in particular. Other than that, there is nothing out of the ordinary about them. God blesses them because of that.

• 3 months ago

I VERY MUCH DOUBT THAT...MY DAUGHTER has a half Jewish friend who is a treasure.

• BMCR
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

And neither do you apparently.
      Are you not aware of the antisemitism?

• 3 months ago

It is bigots who see other humans as insect and animals and they think they’re better from everyone. Some Jews are bigots and some are not. Jews are individuals. To judge a person based on being a group for which there are bad examples is to be a bigot.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Could it be that you heard this from anti-Jewish bigots?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jake
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Catholicism is the One True Faith and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary each day with care.

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No.

"like i hear"

Hear from whom?

Some antisemite?

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Well, you never see a poor Jew.

• BMCR
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

So he is an antisemitic philosopher?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Talmud says such things. yes.

BMCR - yes. You are defending the indefensible.

BMCR- I am not antisemite. You know nothing about me. Even the reformed Jews reject Talmud for what it is. Take it up with them. Not all Jews like Talmud.

Update - Talmud is trash,. It is known to everyone. Even reformed Jews say that. I am sorry if you consider it holy word. You have every right to believe whatever it says,. I am done with you.

• BMCR
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

How do you know Talmud is trash if you are ignorant of it?
      How are you finished with me if you never really started?
      4th time, do you have evidence of your claim?

• 3 months ago

No, that's the Muslims and the jehovah's witnesses.

• 3 months ago

No, Muslims consider all non-Muslims as beneath them and unworthy of respect or consideration. You wacky anti-Semites.

• unknow3 months agoReport

Hm, no not true actually i know about islam and christianaty but not jewish

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.