Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 6 months ago

Fitting a sprayer on a handsink.?

Im trying to instal a tri valve on a handsink but the valve is just slightly smaller than where you screw it to the faucet. Any suggestions on either a conversion piece of drilling the valve to make it bigger?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    No drill. The correct parts will fit.. I suppose they make adapates but you shouldn't need them.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    you need the correct adapter. they're sold at hardware stores

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.