My girlfriend asks for advice but doesn’t take it?

So she asks me all the time which dress is better, red or blue nails, should I get this or that bag etc. And when I give her my opinion it plays no part in her choice and she chooses the other one, it makes me feel like she doesn’t respect me and why would she ask for my opinion And not use it. It’s pissing me off quite a bit so if anyone can help me get inside the mind of a woman this will help thanks

I can't understand why you're pissed off over something this trivial. People ask for advice just to roll information around, and usually, they have made up their minds before they even ask.

I don't give advice... it's a waste of time.

That type is known as an “ask hole”! They ask for input, then disregard it, or credit another’s answer added later as the best when you’d already suggested the same thing.

Girls just do it. She probably just thought you picked it and realised they want the other one instead. I’ve done this a lot. It’s a girl thing nothing to do with how she feels or thinks of you!

• Jason

lol quit your bitching...i've been married for 12 years and my wife still does this to me...get used to it, its going to happen forever...