This season (2019-20), Liverpool F.C will be crowned Premier League Champions ?

and will win their first league title in the premier league era.

This will bring their tally of 19 League titles, 1 behind arch rivals Manchester United.

unlike Manchester United, who had to catch up from 7 - 18 to make it 20 - 18, Liverpool need only to win 2 titles to catch up Manchester United's record of titles before inevitably breaking it.

question remains, can Liverpool win the 2020-21 premier league ( defend the title )?

• Betty

Not a chance....they're a long way behind Man City....

• CMD

MY Fellow REDSSSS

NeXT YeAr will be HOOOUUURR YEARRR

30 TIMES !!!!

CAN you COUNTTTTT

To THIRRRRRRRR..........TY

^^^^^^^+++++++++++^^^^^^^

#MakeUsDream

2001/02

2008/09

2013/14

2018/19

<<<<<<<__________________>>>>>

There was only a single point that stopped us from winning it last season,so I think that this season should be our year.

No, City have all the tools necessary to win the League, Liverpool do not, why did they not sign a creative midfielder or two? that's what they've been crying out for for two seasons now

• August

Is there any end to this drivel. Liverpool this Liverpool that. Don't know if the magic mushrooms have totally worn off you yet but just remember,other teams have invested in players too.

Up the Gunners i say

• Steven

No.... I'm a Liverpool fan and I'm being relaistic but I can't see Liverpool winning the league this season.

• Maggie

I hope you're right, Mr Anfield and let's see what happens this season before talking about defending titles.