Why are Scorpio men dead beat dads?

I’ve noticed a trait with a lot of Scorpios there very good at making there friends believe they are good parents but as I dig deeper and deeper I’ve noticed Scorpios always neglect there kids I’ve seen Scorpios starve there kids because Scorpios sleep to much Scorpios only see and visit there kids when the mother makes them they also make really good money but somehow can’t pay child support I guess the real question is why do Scorpios like to be alone so much

Favorite Answer

Ummm all the scorpio parents I KNOW are the exact opposite and are unbelievably great parents. Scorpios are not apathetic... They are emotional and loving! So imagine how connected they are to their kids!

Child support? They are more likely to have custody.

• telly10 months agoReport

I call bs playa

ya Scorpio Man are good Dad too they will protect you and Sag is good Dad too

can anyone answer my question https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

Scorpios only like there friends and can careless for family most of them are worse then Pisces when it comes to avoiding responsibility in there mind they think just by existing there a good father

Nooo not true Scorpios make fantastic parents and this is coming from an Aquarius

• telly10 months agoReport

Are you blind? you must be because Scorpio is exalted in uranus the planet your signs rules over

Scorpio is like shiva scorpio wants to be in constant meditation to some Scorpios depending on the aspect or level the Scorpio is at spiritual things matter to them more I understand. Just ignore them they make others wanna focus on there boring lifestyle let them be there foolish ways isn’t worth your time

• teal10 months agoReport

Wow! so true there like a walking shiva I just noticed that now that you said it.

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

How many people of each sign does one need to know on a personal basis to form astrology opinions? Five? Ten? No other factors matter? Just a certain thirty day period? More than a hundred people. Do you include kids?

No actual research has been done on astrology stereotypes. Zero. Too much work and expense for what? Plenty of credulous people that accept astrology without question. They really like being programmed robots and treat others the same. Astrology also is great for making excuses. Let a birthday take the blame or credit. Letting strangers pick your relationships means emotionally bankruptcy.

Why are black men dead beat dads?

Is that racist? If so then what you're doing is discrimination. Treating a person or particular group of people differently, especially in a worse way from the way in which you treat other people, because of their skin colour, sex, sexuality, etc

People don't choose their signs, they're born with it and cannot change it. By judging them by it, you're discriminating

• Robin

i think you are full of crap your research on scorpios makes them dead best dads i think you should do some research on deadbeat troll on yahoo answer what you think this site is full of them