What to say to someone who is constantly going on about what i eat?

So everytime I go for my break at work my boss has to make comments about the food I eat also saying I need to lose weight ( my bmi is great for my age btw) but it's at the point were i don't even take food to work now or i have to eat in hiding or i get a rant about it saying it's disgusting ( like the... show more So everytime I go for my break at work my boss has to make comments about the food I eat also saying I need to lose weight ( my bmi is great for my age btw) but it's at the point were i don't even take food to work now or i have to eat in hiding or i get a rant about it saying it's disgusting ( like the time I brought a sandwich and a bag or crisps ) because crisps are junk food and my sandwich had no lettuce on it so he proceeded to say that's why I'm fat and shouldn't be eating like that, it's been really getting me down so I'm wonderimg what should i say to him, I've told him it's not his body and not every girl wants to be a size 6 but then he rants more