True or False: Chris Jericho is now just as bad as the WCW guys he'd criticize?

Only reason Jericho is in AEW is because of the 'largest paycheck of his career', he's just as bad as the WCW guys he once criticized. He's a hasbeen in it for the paycheck now.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

Exactly hypocritical of Chris Jericho. He complained about WCW only building around old guys and signing them to big fat lucrative payday deals, and years later, he's calling AEW the biggest payday of his career, that makes Jericho a bigger hypocrite than Hogan, Hall and Nash.

• 3 months ago

Wow, aew pays more than wwe, you may not want to let the wwe roster know that they may start jumping ship.

• 3 months ago

Chris Jericho is still good but nothing like what he use to be. His matches are and still worth watching.

• False, Chris Jericho is working to sabotage younger Wrestlers careers like all the guys you are thinking of were doing 2 Decades ago. Chris Jericho is entitled to earn a pay check and provide for his family. Chris Jericho does wrestle good matches for whichever promotion he is working for. I can't say that for all The WCW Guys he used to criticize. Seems to me like Chris Jericho wanted more creative freedom for his Character and Storylines, which are the same reasons Cody Rhodes and Jon Moxley gave for leaving WWE.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

i read that line differently.

hes defending wwe

• 3 months ago

Every wrestler since day one has been it it for the paycheck. It's their job. It's how they make their living.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.