If you haven’t used a game for Xbox one in a while do the updates take longer?

I haven’t used my grand theft auto 5 game in a while and I accidentally deleted my progress a while back ago and it installs fine but the update is taking longer then usual I don’t know if it’s because I haven’t played the game in so long that it has more updates I know my internet connections not the problem cause... show more I haven’t used my grand theft auto 5 game in a while and I accidentally deleted my progress a while back ago and it installs fine but the update is taking longer then usual I don’t know if it’s because I haven’t played the game in so long that it has more updates I know my internet connections not the problem cause it works just fine I’ve reset it multiple times becasue I’m at a group home and my wireless connections screwed up so I have to play online games with a wired connection Why do you think this is happening and what can I do about it?