How do I deal with my mother?

I started working at a warehouse, in order to pay off my $400 COLLEGE debt, and to get a laptop. I definitely have to pay off my debt. I think it will take a little longer, to get a laptop.... I was hoping to get a laptop, to work for clients from home, instead of having to go to the library. I want to become a... show more I started working at a warehouse, in order to pay off my $400 COLLEGE debt, and to get a laptop. I definitely have to pay off my debt. I think it will take a little longer, to get a laptop.... I was hoping to get a laptop, to work for clients from home, instead of having to go to the library. I want to become a digital nomad. And get out of this damn job.

But now my mom wants my help, financially. She's getting in my way. I'm going to have to talk to her about this soon.