Why do these little things people do offend me?

i'm a man from britain , now in my forties, and a couple of things ; when i see other men around me wearing leather jackets, i get offended and annoyed because i think that hey are demonstrating that they are dominant and 'in control of things' over me? and i feel very annoyed - why is this? secondly,... show more i'm a man from britain , now in my forties, and a couple of things ; when i see other men around me wearing leather jackets, i get offended and annoyed because i think that hey are demonstrating that they are dominant and 'in control of things' over me? and i feel very annoyed - why is this?

secondly, if people use these words when addressing me, online, or in real life, i will again feel annoyed, irritated and take offense, if they use these words ; 'already' ' by the way' or type 'btw ' ' negative ' and 'still' -

if those words are mentioned i will usually feel offended and angry, because i feel that those words do not apply to me - are not relevant to me....and i have lost my temper before when people used those words....ive always been sensitive and easily irritated by little things people do.

but why am i getting so offended and annoyed when people do/say these actions and how do i get over it?

can i have serious, sensible answers to.