Why is the left side of our queen bed so uncomfortable???

My bf and i share a queen bed that’s pushed against a wall so the top and right side of bed touches the wall. He normally sleeps on the left side that doesnt touch the wall, and I sleep in the corner. He asked to switch and I thought I’d give it a shot. That night I got almost no sleep and I was so uncomfortable... show more My bf and i share a queen bed that’s pushed against a wall so the top and right side of bed touches the wall. He normally sleeps on the left side that doesnt touch the wall, and I sleep in the corner. He asked to switch and I thought I’d give it a shot. That night I got almost no sleep and I was so uncomfortable and he slept perfect. The next night I took melatonin to see if thatd help keep me asleep. I slept for 4 hours and I was up again tossing and turning and couldn’t find a comfortable way to sleep, i was also having back, neck, and chest pains. He says that he finds that side uncomfortable too and would wake up very easily too. What is going on with that side of the bed? How can we make our sleeping arrangements better for the both of us??
2 answers 2