Can i win my eviction case against my landlord?

Since moving into the apartment complex i live in now i have had nothing but problems. I moved there in May and had water leaks, broken appliances, stove not working, outlets not working etc. The landlord never got any of these issues fixed. About a week after move in i noticed black mold all over the walls as a... show more Since moving into the apartment complex i live in now i have had nothing but problems. I moved there in May and had water leaks, broken appliances, stove not working, outlets not working etc. The landlord never got any of these issues fixed. About a week after move in i noticed black mold all over the walls as a result of the water leaking, they never got that taken care of. Because of the mold i am staying in a hotel and i refused to pay rent until its removed. They filed an eviction notice against me and i appealed it. I have pictures of the mold and i also have pictures of the 4 inches of water all over my apartment floors to show the judge, also i have emails between me and the landlord and them refusing to fix it
6 answers 6