Should we stop reliant straight people they aren’t straight?

Does anyone else think it’s dumb? I’m a straight male and so many times in this discussion I’ve been accused of not being straight as I only enjoy guy in girl stuff, not girl on girl. I’m not attracted to the guy though, yes I’m watching it for him too but he’s about as useful as the couch they’re f*cking on. If... show more Does anyone else think it’s dumb?

I’m a straight male and so many times in this discussion I’ve been accused of not being straight as I only enjoy guy in girl stuff, not girl on girl.

I’m not attracted to the guy though, yes I’m watching it for him too but he’s about as useful as the couch they’re f*cking on. If I wouldn’t date or f*ck a guy on his own that pretty much defeats the point of being bi.

Straight girls too, guys say most girls are bisexual because they enjoy the kink and the possibility of threesomes with any girl.

I read on here once “girls are either bisexual or lesbian but never straight” I know plenty of straight girls who have never experimented or even want too. Yes girls do experiment more than boys and whys that? Because there’s a stigma attached to guys doing it.