Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 6 months ago

is it strange that he wants to meet me on his birthday? 10 pts?

I have been chatting with a man online. We have chatted for several months now. He is very smart, attractive and nice. I would say he is kind of out of my league in a way. ..since I am not as smart or attractive as he is..but nevertheless he seems to like me.

Anyway, we are trying to make a plan now to actually meet each other and he requested that I meet him on his birthday since it would be his birthday wish.

so my question is, Is it just me or is that kind of strange and sad? Why would he want to meet me on his birthday? Wouldnt he want to be with family and friends that day?

Of course we chatted for so long that I do consider him a friend but we still never met as of yet. Of course I told him I would be honored to do so and that I can treat him to a meal in that case but I still think it is kind of strange. He seems so smart, handsome and nice...he should have friends. I know he does have family.

Why would he choose to spend his b-day with me though who he never met yet? am I over-analyzing or is that strange and kind of sad?

Will choose a best answer

Favorite Answer

He want to have S E X with you, have you guys at least video chat before, be careful cause you have no idea who this guy is, I hope everything works out for you

• Dj2541

I will bet you all the money in my wallet that he will be a No show or he will come up with some alleged personal emergency as an excuse.He most probably isnt real and it will turn out to be a computer bot chatting with about 100 gullible people like you.

Sorry.It happens every day all over the world.

• Dj2541

And you are very rude, I hope he has a tiny cock and likes to wear girls clothes!!!!!

He is hoping for a birthday treat. So be prepared.

To be honest, the whole thing is weird. No offense to you, but people who are honest and actually want to date live humans don't spend months in a chat room or sending texts. They meet and date. I realize I'm cynical, but my guess is most of what you "know" about this guy isn't true. He's pulling some scam. Meet him or don't. Continue to chat with him or don't. Tell him you think it's weird to meet for the first time on his birthday (which, bu the way it probably isn't), and that you have no intention of fulfilling any birthday wishes. See what happens.

Also, give yourself more credit and try dating people you meet rather than creating fantasy relationships online. Online simply isn't safe or reliable.

• R L

Because he wants you as his birthday present..he wants to unwrap his gift and devour you sexually as you are his cake. He wants you to blow out his candle. Happy Birthday to HIM.

To be honest yes I find that weird. Meeting a stranger and/or going on a first date is the last thing I'd want to do on my birthday. I'd rather spend it with loved ones, or doing something relaxing and fun. It also puts a lot of pressure on the meeting as if you don't get on well in person, surely it would ruin his birthday. It puts you in a really difficult position if you need to cancel for some reason, like if you happen to be ill on the day. I would also worry that he's going to use the "but it's my birthday" excuse to try and persuade you to do what he wants... sex being the obvious thing, but also could be spending more money than you feel comfortable with, or getting his own way with how you spend the time together.

If he's a good friend, I'd bring up these concerns and say that it might put too much pressure on the first meet up if it's also his birthday. I would encourage him to plan something with friends or family, and then you two can meet up the day before/after.

• 6 months agoReport

thankyou for your take on it too!