Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 11 months ago

Help Me Give your opinion?

Hello I come for an opinion. Some time ago I cheated on my girlfriend and she learned, of course she was really angry and she wanted us to separate. But she told me that if I wanted to always stay together I had to undergo a girly makeover just once. I accept because and it was not much to do it just once and I deserved it. But the problem is that she would like me to start again and that anyway she found me better crossdresser than a man, I suppose she said that to hurt my ego and my male pride.

Here is the picture of me: http: //i.imgur.com/TBbmA.jpg

Here is the deal, she told me that if people found that I look like a woman in this picture, I should do it again, and if people think I do not look like a woman it will stop.

Go and give your opinion

@Colby: Oh, you're mean to me, I'm paying for what I'm doing to her. So as the majority of people responded like my girlfriend I should do it again several times when she decides. But it's not funny I feel less man because of it, she wants to know if people will want to see more pictures of me when I have done it again.

Favorite Answer

you do not look like a woman

Load of ongoing BS troll posts like this from him.

well, everything looks good but, your face could use some work. you look like a cheap hooker, a hooker is something that usually people go to even if they have families, oh look the cheating could be in that sentence.

Honestly, why did you even cheat and you owe her a lot if cheated she cheated then you are even but bye-bye to the relationship.

most women would leave you that girl stayed.

you have to treat her like a princess.

yes.....................