I'm not anti-Israel, but, as a country who the US gives billions to... what has Israel done for the US?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

Absolutely nothing that could even remotely be considered positive. Throwing their lot in with Israel has put the US at odds with most of the world - even the wide majority of people in developed countries take serious umbrage with Israel's racist and inhumane approach to dealing with a significant portion of their citizenry and their aggressive foreign policy. Israeli spies have been known to infiltrate US agencies. Israel has committed acts of terrorism against American citizens. American money and weapons that have made it into Israeli hands have been used to undermine everything the United States claims to stand for. And the US gets absolutely nothing beneficial out of the relationship whatsoever. Three billion dollars a year that could be earmarked for education, healthcare and infrastructure is simply thrown away - to support a country that produces nothing of value and is almost universally condemned. Cutting Israel loose tomorrow would help the US immeasurably in both the long and short run.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

What have you done for the U.S? What have you done for anyone? Other than being a worthless troll.

• nappa
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Israel is God's country, we must protect them until jesus comes down to fight the last battle. try reading the bible..

• Princess3 months agoReport

I read the Bible. I also read Lord of the Rings. Should we also protect Gondor?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It will payoff when there's no alternative to erasing Iran, or another of the "religion of peace" nests.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

They are our only ally in the middle east, not a bad spot to have an ally

• Jb3 months agoReport

Those wars were bullshit, only cons thought we should devote all our forces for that unwinnable horsesh#t.... and now we cant seem to withdraw, so it's just a clusterfuck (israel doesnt have cons which is why they have survived so long)

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

There was no Israel from 70 AD until 1948. The people of that nation were spread out all over the world... scattered.

God brought them back to their land as He promised and the nation was formed in one day, just as the Prophet Isaiah predicted it would be (Is.66.8).

Israel is protected by God.

That tiny postage-stamp of a country is surrounded by enemies who cannot touch them.

Whoever DOES try, is touching the apple of His eye.

Blessed is the nation who blesses Israel.

The ONLY REASON why America is doing so well right now is because of Trump blessing Israel.

You should be grateful. Very grateful... that you've got people in power that know the benefits of blessing God's chosen people.

• Princess3 months agoReport

"God brought them back to their land ..."
      I'm pretty sure it was the United Nations, not God.

• 3 months ago

well, I get nice deli pickles at Katz's deli in NYC.

• 3 months ago

Well through AIPAC they’ve donated to some of our favorite partyline hack politicians. That’s something I guess

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Its the democracy needed to fight the great Satan of the world..muslims. Who they do business with and have alliances, agreements, etc. with.......

The bs needed to steal our money using the black community as the culprits.

They do in regards to govt assistance whether rich or poor what whites accuse blacks of doing with our taxes....

Where do you think the dumb N word got it from?

That was from a white person in one of my meaningless experiences.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Hey! how can you even ask that? They did the USS Liberty! LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.