Can anyone give me some media suggestions?
- No matter how different you feel or how different you are, there are always people who will accept you for you.
- No matter how mentally strong you are or want to be, there comes a point where you may need to ask for help. Don't be afraid to do so.
- "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
- If a particular group or type of people is mistreated because they're believed to be dangerous, they may start to believe it themselves and actually become dangerous.
- Taking responsibility for your past actions but not letting yourself be consumed by them. Learning to forgive yourself.
- Everyone has something to bring to the table, no matter how unorthodox or seemingly useless they are.
- Staying selfless even when the world rewards selfishness.
Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!