Can anyone give me some media suggestions?

I'm looking for books, comic books, graphic novels, movies, video games, etc., that have the following themes/messages:  - No matter how different you feel or how different you are, there are always people who will accept you for you.  - No matter how mentally strong you are or want to be, there comes a point... show more I'm looking for books, comic books, graphic novels, movies, video games, etc., that have the following themes/messages: 

- No matter how different you feel or how different you are, there are always people who will accept you for you. 

- No matter how mentally strong you are or want to be, there comes a point where you may need to ask for help. Don't be afraid to do so. 

- "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."

- If a particular group or type of people is mistreated because they're believed to be dangerous, they may start to believe it themselves and actually become dangerous. 

- Taking responsibility for your past actions but not letting yourself be consumed by them. Learning to forgive yourself. 

- Everyone has something to bring to the table, no matter how unorthodox or seemingly useless they are. 

- Staying selfless even when the world rewards selfishness.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!