Can anyone give me some media suggestions?

I'm looking for books, comic books, graphic novels, movies, video games, etc., that have the following themes/messages: 

- No matter how different you feel or how different you are, there are always people who will accept you for you. 

- No matter how mentally strong you are or want to be, there comes a point where you may need to ask for help. Don't be afraid to do so. 

- "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."

- If a particular group or type of people is mistreated because they're believed to be dangerous, they may start to believe it themselves and actually become dangerous. 

- Taking responsibility for your past actions but not letting yourself be consumed by them. Learning to forgive yourself. 

- Everyone has something to bring to the table, no matter how unorthodox or seemingly useless they are. 

- Staying selfless even when the world rewards selfishness.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Legally blonde 2 is the answer to every "no matter what" question (i didnt see it).

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Try this.

It has old sayings.

https://knowyourphrase.com/

• 6 months ago

‘Staying selfless even when the world rewards selfishness.’

Edward Scissorhands. There’s a line in the movie when he’s asked what he would do if he found some money, and he said ‘give it to my loved ones.’ The world he comes into is inhabited by selfish people who use Edward for their own gains, they are possessive over him, make him cut their hair, see him as a commodity. Edward can’t take being a pure selfless person, and retreats to his original home as an outcast from society.

• 6 months ago

Harry potter hehehee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.