Cancer vs aquarius man who you want?

Cancer: Heart of Gold, kind, gentlemen.

Aquarius: Selfish, narcissist, hypocrite.

Horoscopes

• Betty
    Favorite Answer

I'll take the man born under Cancer...

I love Aquarius. They are positive and broad minded. They are humanitarian... I always want to marry social person not hommie like cancers

• The decider...

It’s mutual tho.. Stay the f away from us then.. We have nothing to gain we don’t like you guys either..

• Snoopy

Pisces for me and Aquarius is similar💖.

I would choose Aquarius.... i dont care whatever you say

I like both Cancer and Aquarius mix.....

The ones that’s not Iranian looking John. Get him off my d!ck already.. What a Pathetic Loser..

Aquarians arent narcissistic, selfish, or hypocritical. Theyre actually the opposite. Theyre connected to those around them and theyre very diplomatic. Im a taurus btw and i have a lot of respect for aquarians and cancerians.

Moon sign cancer is best moon sign as moon rules cancer and moon signifies mind.

For rising sign or ascendant or 1st house of the chart, Aquarius rising is the best as Aquarius is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is the teacher and the judge, Saturn means construction, Saturn means seed. Aquarius rising are most likely to be gem of a person and good human beings, truthful, patient, sincere, honest, positive minded, egoless, doing constructive work, living by the laws, speaking truth, not doing any illegal work, have a firm opinion and stick to that opinion, committed, have high power of concentration, will not back-stab others, hard-working-these qualities are associated with Saturn. Aquarius rising people have no jealousy and work for benefit of all. The people of Aquarius Rising that came in my life-have to say they were or are saints.

Cancer moon sign will not get along well with Aquarius moon sign because of enmity between Moon and Saturn and the malefic 6-8 positioning between them.

• paul

astrology is fake , so your question is irrelevant

• Murzy

Vote 4 me...Aquarius