My entire family thinks I am stupid, I hate my life?

(Part 1:) My entire family thinks I am stupid including my mom. My mom says "i can't believe something (me) can even do, you can't do" My extended family treats me like ****, one of my uncle sad I should go clean toilets for a living. They don't really like me hang around there kids because... show more (Part 1:) My entire family thinks I am stupid including my mom. My mom says "i can't believe something (me) can even do, you can't do" My extended family treats me like ****, one of my uncle sad I should go clean toilets for a living. They don't really like me hang around there kids because they don't want them to be like me. They say rude remarks when my mom or sister isnt around. I told my mom about it when they says, all she says is I am over thinking it because of my low self a steam, or they are just joking. Once my sister said i don;t have a brain in my head just mud.

My entire family loves my sister, they think she is perfect. They all ways ask how we are related but so different. My sister went to university, then went to college to a paralegal. She talks more than me, she likes talking about the importance of education and random social justice issues. Whereas me, I went to college for a optician program, I didn't like the program, i failed some of the course. I studied it for 4 years even though it was a 2 year program I wanted to drop it but my mom and sister yelled at me and told me not to (I should have dropped it without listen to them it was my fault, i don't blame them for wasting 4 year).