Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

If democratic socialists win majority in 2020, then will they cut off aid to Israel since the squad is anti Semitic?

Favorite Answer

Yes, they hate Israel, but love Arab kings and dictators.

But the chance of four nutty freshman Congresswomen having any clout in Congress is very weak; so it probably won't happen. Moreover, few Americans really support socialism.

• James

Your “concern” for Israel is touching, but obviously it is alarmist trolling. Personally, I believe that the US should not be giving “foreign aid” to anyone as long as we have a $20 trillion debt and growing. I also don’t give 2 💩 about your beloved Israel. It can last forever or disappear tomorrow, it is all the same to me. Regressive 🦄💩 fantasies of anti-Semitism, just because people refuse to kiss Israel’s @ss, don’t factor into the equation.

• Robert

Probably. They'll need the money for themselves in the ruling class in order to insulate themselves from the people they will be governing into poverty.

I hope so, we shouldn't be providing aid money to racist terrorist states illegally occupying other peoples land.

They'll channel all funds to Palestinian terrorist orgs like Hamas, etc. Remember Tlaib is one of them.

Well if that's the case I hope they win.

Jewish voters tend to vote heavily Democrat, so your premise is way off.

China gives more aid to Israel than the United States. They control the country’s ports.

• Richard

Where is your CREDIBLE source for this?

China is, by the very most, neutral towards Israel.