Had my helix peirced 2 months ago but now I have a job at a bakery and need to take it out..?

Its definitely not healed yet and needs to stay in for another few months, but I really need this job and I cant take it out as the screw part is done up too tight.. I ve ordered a clear replacement too see if I can wear that without my manager realising, however I m having trouble getting this one out! Any advice? How do I undo it? Should I? Helppppp

• susie
    Favorite Answer

Keep bathing your ear is salt water to make to heal faster and you could wear your hair a little longer or put a band aid over it to stop it showing.

• Laura

Take it out and let it close up.

You can't wear clear plastic jewelry in this piercing because it is still healing. If you try to change this jewelry at home, you will end up with an infection. Your manager will also be able to see the clear retainer and will have you take it out anyway.

Just take it out and let it close up. Get it redone when you can keep the jewelry in your ear for the entire healing period. It can take up to 12 months for this piercing to heal with proper care.

• audrey

Can't you wear your hair some way that will cover your ear up till you get the clear one?

i dont know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,