promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

will white british be a minority in britain by 2050?

i saw a man make that claim on facebook recently, he commented that it will be due to all the uncontrolled immigration britain is having which will cause white british to become the minority by 2050....and as a white christian male myself, now in my forties of european descent, i found this news alarming...even though i won't be around by 2050.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Toruko
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Only if people like yourself stop raping and molesting all females.

I recommend castration so you can't be blamed for 2050.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Servus
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

If that is the way in which demographics are changing, then yes.

I use to think mass immigration into the west was an attack on white people. Now I think it's just a means to an end for globalists who want control over the entire planet. Instead of having control over a single nation or an entire union like the United States and Europe they can bring other nations into the fold, and have access to all the planets resources.

You'll notice any nation that is relatively peaceful and who protects the sovereignty of their people is called "right-wing" and "xenophobic" for refusing to take millions of third-world immigrants. South Korea and Japan get this label all the time, but if you bring in millions of people the Japanese and Koreans will no longer be Japanese and Korean. They will just become another melting pot nation full of people who put their own self-interests before that of the Korean and Japanese people.

Take the United States as an example: If you're Black you identify with other Black people. Nothing wrong with this, that's just the natural order of things. It's part of our nature to live among and identify with people who are more like ourselves. If you mix all these people together they just fight for power and the nothing is ever accomplished. This is great for globalists who need identity politics to manipulate the masses.

• 9 months ago

No, but close. Under all scenarios, the UK population is projected to become more ethnically diverse. Under a no Brexit scenario, this rises to 41.9% in 2061. A soft Brexit would see the figure rise to 40.4%, and a hard Brexit to 35.6%. Part of the reason for this rise, no matter what assumptions are made about international migration, is due to demographic momentum, as ethnic minority populations who are relatively young continue to grow as they form families and have children.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Do not fret because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong; for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away.

Trust in the LORD and do good. Dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. (!!!)

For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.

A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found.

But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.

The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them;

but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming.

Please follow these divine instructions! To experience God, you've got to do what He requires.... not just read it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

People in power who fear what others may do when they come to power invariably do so because they fear being abused as they have abused others. Treat minorities well, and maybe you'll have less to worry about in 30 years time when the situation is reversed.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Hopefully, by 2050, we won't still be so obsessed about this.

BRITISH IS BRITISH .. WHATEVER YOUR SKIN COLOUR IS

.. and if you're only in your 40's why shouldn't you be here in 2050 ?

Even if you were 50 now you'd only be 81 .. and my father is 87.

• 9 months ago

That's unlikely considering that white British represent ~80% of the population as of 2019. I'd also assume that a significant proportion of immigrants are white. Didn't you mention once you had Spanish relatives? Uncontrolled immigration? Only a tiny amount of immigrants are allowed to stay, and an even smaller amount become British citizens. You can't go to live in the UK unless you have some sort of permission, like being hired by a British company. If you're an illegal, the chances are that UK authorities will repatriate you the sooner or later.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Its highly likely. If not by 2050, in near future definitely. Muslims have too many babies due to backwardness in their ideology. Their goal is to dominate the world. And on top of that, white genes are recessive.

• Zirp
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Educated girls have fewer babies, and you don't know the first thing about genetics

• 9 months ago

It seems to me that if somebody takes residence in any country and becomes a citizen there, (s)he becomes as much a citizen (or subject) as somebody whose bloodlines go back for centuries.

I am not British, but I would think that if the non-white citizens assimilate and become loyal subjects, their only distinction would be their race.

Civilize and integrate these people, and your nation will do fine. Remember that Benjamin Disraeli, one of your best prime ministers, was (gasp) a Jew - and Britain rose to its peak of its power during his administration.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

White people will not be a minority in the UK by 2050.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.