Fluent speakers of English, I need your help with my English?

I need to translate a paragraph but my English is not very good as I'm not a native speaker. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural? No matter how hard you try, you can never make things happen the way you want them, and no matter how much you learn, there is always more to learn, and no... show more I need to translate a paragraph but my English is not very good as I'm not a native speaker. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural?

No matter how hard you try, you can never make things happen the way you want them, and no matter how much you learn, there is always more to learn, and no matter how much you search, you are unable to find anything. It seems like the world is making fun of you and conspires against you. But in fact it is the opposite. The world wants you to give it your best, it does not want us to take the easiest way so that we never stop and keep our pace.