My two aunts are at war with one another. Should I take sides with the one who talks about it less even though the other one is nicer?

The other one is nicer and closer. However all she does is talk about the war everytime my Mom and I see her. The other aunt is a lot more distant and probably more at fault but she lives on the East Coast so we only see her on special occasions like reunions or funerals. Whose side do I take? For the sake of my... show more The other one is nicer and closer. However all she does is talk about the war everytime my Mom and I see her. The other aunt is a lot more distant and probably more at fault but she lives on the East Coast so we only see her on special occasions like reunions or funerals.

Whose side do I take? For the sake of my grandmother could I be neutral? My Dad is mad when I see the one aunt who initiated the conflict cause he likes to punish me in fights with his in-laws. My Mom meanwhile is the good guy who says I can do what I want.

Should I take sides with the one who talks about it less even though the other one is nicer? Since he uses me my Dad is the bad guy even though this is his wife's side of the family with these two aunts.