My dad told me yesterday that I'm not his.. I'm furious because Im sure he is we even have the same birthmark in the same place but his is?

much faded now.. when I was younger you could see it and I was surprised how identical it was to mine. Anyway he is convinced my mum cheated with a specific man and that I'm that mans daughter.. he said he would accept paternity test results but wont pay for them. I resent having to do it myself but feel like I... show more much faded now.. when I was younger you could see it and I was surprised how identical it was to mine. Anyway he is convinced my mum cheated with a specific man and that I'm that mans daughter.. he said he would accept paternity test results but wont pay for them. I resent having to do it myself but feel like I have to just to prove it to him.. I'm extremely hurt by the offhand way in which he said "im not your dad" and I told him off today over the phone - he hung up on me! I'M SICK OF BEING THE GROWN UP ALL THE TIME UGH and I just don't know how to deal with this - I have no decent people in my life that I can talk to about this but I feel like I need someone I'm close to, to talk to. what should I do?