What's would you do if a girl asked you out and you said yes then a really atractive girl ask you out?

This girl asked me out. She extremely nice, she has a little bit of a temper but she tries hold it in. Shes chubby not fat. Shes average looking.

Next day later this other girl asked me out. Shes is very atractive, shes smart, shes in school to be a lpn. Shes also very nice, kind of quiet too.

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

They asked you to go out they didn't ask you to marry them. Just schedule the dates on different days. Dating multiple people is how we figure out which ones we prefer.

Why can't you go out with both of them on separate occasions. I assume you aren't planning on marrying either of them at this stage, and it's perfectly normal to have different girl or boyfriends. Always be open and honest about this. Don't hide things from either of them. And also, don't just assume that girl two will be the better bet. That's why people date. To see who is the best fit for them.

• me

I would go out with both, If you are not in a relationship with either one, then you are free to go out with who you like.

I NEVER break my word.

If I had promised to do something then only death ( or a close facsimile) would get me to break it.

There are many reasons for this.

a) the first girl might be the far better catch. You don't know this.

b) the second girl might appreciate integrity but she could never trust you if you were prepared to dump someone else for her. She would always be worried that when someone else came along you would dump her.

So you say honestly to the second girl. "I would like to be able to go out with you at some time but I have promised to go out with XXXX tonight and I will not welsh on that. "