Do I quietly find someone else, or I should confront her what is going on?

My hair stylist seems acting unfriendly. After I first went to her months ago, I once calling up for a timely haircut, but she was not able to do that and would be out of town for over a week. I had no choice but got my haircut elsewhere. A couple of months later, I called the salon (owner answered the phone) and... show more My hair stylist seems acting unfriendly. After I first went to her months ago, I once calling up for a timely haircut, but she was not able to do that and would be out of town for over a week. I had no choice but got my haircut elsewhere. A couple of months later, I called the salon (owner answered the phone) and got an appointment with her. 2 days ago i called her to make an appointment. She said she wasn't able to do it the same day, but she would call me later in the day to let me know if cancellation or we will make an appointment for another day. I never heard from her. Yesterday, I sent her a text asking when will be her first available appointment. She responded at the evening (it is OK, but she probably didn't know who i was via text) asking what service I need. I told her I needed a regular haircut and even sent her a selfie how I want it. But then I never heard from her again. She seems like trying to get rid of me or what. I can call the owner to get another stylist (there are around 8 in that salon). Should I call her out what's up before finding someone else?