digis asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 11 months ago

Fluent speakers of English, I need your help with my English?

I need to translate a paragraph but my English is not very good as I'm not a native speaker. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural? I would appreciate any answers. (I know these a rather random ideas/pieces of advice)

Always act in the way so that you have nothing to be ashamed of. The opinion of other people is of secondary concern.

Make a habit of filtering out important things from those of lesser importance. This will make your life easier. If you are not sure if a certain thing is important or not, it means it is not. As soon as you realize that the things that trouble you are not so important, you do yourself a favour by getting rid of a host of problems.

Favorite Answer

Always act in such a way that you have nothing to be ashamed of. The opinion of other people is a secondary concern.

Make a habit of filtering out things of lesser importance. This will make your life easier. If you are not sure whether a certain thing is important or not, that means it is not. As soon as you realize that the things that trouble you are not very important, you can eliminate a host of problems.