Fluent speakers of English, I need your help with my English?

I need to translate a paragraph but my English is not very good as I'm not a native speaker. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural? I would appreciate any answers. (I know these a rather random ideas/pieces of advice) Always act in the way so that you have nothing to be ashamed of. The... show more I need to translate a paragraph but my English is not very good as I'm not a native speaker. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural? I would appreciate any answers. (I know these a rather random ideas/pieces of advice)

Always act in the way so that you have nothing to be ashamed of. The opinion of other people is of secondary concern.
Make a habit of filtering out important things from those of lesser importance. This will make your life easier. If you are not sure if a certain thing is important or not, it means it is not. As soon as you realize that the things that trouble you are not so important, you do yourself a favour by getting rid of a host of problems.
1 answer 1