Have you stuck with what your parents gave you in terms of religion, politics and football?

I was raised;

Lutheran

Labour

Liverpool

Now I am;

Catholic

Conservative

Chelsea

my dad is west ham and my mum charlton, but i've been a united fan since the last 90's, wasn't really raised religious, parents were a labour family but i can't stand them, they're selling our country out to foreigners

Raised Christian now Atheist.

Raised Liberal now Conservative.

American Football now Bayern Munich.

No, no and no. They're catholic, I reject the catholic church. They're into politics, politics bore me beyond belief. They tried to get me into hurling and Gaelic football when I was young, I hate hurling and Gaelic football.

Love my parents to bits, but we are total opposites in regards to those three things.

Religion: My father claimed to be atheist, but I soon saw through that superstitious nonsense. My mother was Catholic and so am I.

Politics: My parents were members of the Labour Party although in her dotage my mother claimed to like Maggie Thatcher. I've yet to find any politician who isn't in it for his own self-interest.

Football: My parents weren't bothered and nor am I. I did manage a team briefly - they made the quarter finals of the Beckenham Hospitals Cup.

Not really my parents aren't religious all politicians are wankers and I support Southampton which is where I'm from and I support them because its my choice to.

Aaaaaaaaaaaafkwoikwi