Why do women tolerate sexual harrassment from gay men ?

I am straight. I do not do inappropriate things to women in public. Neither do I grope men, whether or not the man is gay...I am not gay myself so there is just...no motivation for it. However, when the shoe is on the other foot, women seem to tolerate a lot more "uncomfortable touches" from proclaimed... show more I am straight. I do not do inappropriate things to women in public. Neither do I grope men, whether or not the man is gay...I am not gay myself so there is just...no motivation for it.

However, when the shoe is on the other foot, women seem to tolerate a lot more "uncomfortable touches" from proclaimed gay men, than they ever would from a straight man.

Case in point, there is more than one video of CNN's Don Lemon touching other reporters' breasts on camera.....and I have seen other similar videos, involving other "gay" celebrities.

That is a gaping double standard !
If a woman is standing next to me, and she claims she is a Lesbian, that doesn't give her license to grope my crotch.
Update: They are always so quick to chop it off to "he was drunk, so he didn't mean it, besides he's gay" or
"it was just a harmless joke"

Yet similar actions by a straight man can get him fired the next day.