What do you think about Vince McMahon taking control of NXT launch on USA?

WWECW all over again.

• Mzm
    Favorite Answer

WWECW hahaha.....tbh i actually enjoyed watching that show back in 2008 - 2010 though, seeing guys like matt hardy and christian being like main eventers on that brand was pretty cool haha :P

(Christian like my all time fav wrestler so seeing his return to wwe on ecw and his title run was pretty damn cool back when i was 16 haha :D )

i think ok but better be good

I'm not surprised..

• Lv 7

VINCE IS NOT TAKING CONTROL OF NXT GROOVE THING DOESN'T KNOW A DAMN THING AND IS MAKING UP LIES

• As long as Triple H is still running in NXT and NXT UK, I have no problem with WWE Chairman of The Board Vincent Kennedy McMahon promoting the fact that NXT will be on USA Network every Wednesday. This should mean millions of dollars in Television Revenue, Advertising Dollars and Corporate Sponsorships for WWE. And WWE will have 2 more Hours of Live Television, which as you know, Chris Jericho has already blasted them for.