This guy is confusing me?

Long story short, I talked to this guy over the summer (he’s 18 I’m 17). We weren’t officially dating but we were acting like a couple. I thought everything was fine but apparently it wasn’t since he dropped me off through the phone during vacation the day he was supposed to be back. A couple days later met up with... show more Long story short, I talked to this guy over the summer (he’s 18 I’m 17). We weren’t officially dating but we were acting like a couple. I thought everything was fine but apparently it wasn’t since he dropped me off through the phone during vacation the day he was supposed to be back. A couple days later met up with him to talked about it and he basically said that he kinda had this expectation the beginning and it felt like it didn’t meet the expectations. He also said that it looked like I’m just doing this for him and not for myself which is totally wrong. I just don’t do relationship Bc I’ve never been in one and I’m scared but I was willing to try Bc I liked him and if he felt the same way I would be willing to try. We ended up going back as friends but it felt more like acquaintance. We rarely talked to each other and when we pass the hallway, he would just act like he doesn’t know me. About 3 weeks after he dropped me, he ended up texting one of my guy friend about this and ended saying how he was “sad and depressed” Bc he f@cked up real bad for dropping a girl Bc she didn’t do relationship and how he felt that the chemistry wasn’t there and how he didn’t feel as happy as he thought. My guy friend told me that and it jut made me so confused about what he wants. I told my guy friend everything and I ended up crying and I was so mad at myself for crying over a stupid boy because I told myself to never cry over a boy. What should I do? He just made me more confused now.
1 answer 1