Describe what u think self care means???? How it can be difficult, how it can be easy, what barriers to being able to care for yourself,.?,,?

What makes it easier ??? lol

Pls help . Thank u for your answers !

Lol@Haveagreatday!

that would mean different things to different people.

to someone who is handicapped, it may mean the simple things like bathing on your own without needing assistance, washing your own clothing without help, getting dressed on your own.

Older folks, handicapped folks and those who have been severely injured often help with self care. I met a women in the hospital who broke both elbows falling on the ice..You can bet your boots she couldn't do anything for herself for a long time, including wiping her own butt or scratching her own nose.

Living a healthy lifestyle, taking care of your physical health, taking care of your mental health, taking care of your spiritual health (if applicable).

It can be easy once you realise the benefits of it, it can be difficult with all the distractions around us, drink, drugs, self doubt, laziness, hate, lack of caring, the difficulties are almost never ending.

Surrounding yourself with positivity and good proactive people helps. I always listen to audiobooks on long drives, or when I paint. Stuff by the Dalai Lama, Alan Watts, Shinzen Young, I play them on a loop and add new books when i discover them. It's like constant healthy reinforcement, sometimes i may not be listening, but then I zone in and over time, all of it sticks and that positive way of thinking become ingrained. That makes everything easier.

Practice meditation, learn something creative, how to paint, wood carving, ceramics sculpting, a musical instrument, anything where you create. Positivity stacks.

Service above self.

Explain the riddle

Taking care of urself