Fluent speakers of English, please, can you help me with my English?

I need to translate a paragraph but my English is not very good. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural? We keep asking God for favours and we feel disappointed when we do not get them. The most important thing is that God was, is and will always be there for us. And we should try to do... show more I need to translate a paragraph but my English is not very good. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural?

We keep asking God for favours and we feel disappointed when we do not get them. The most important thing is that God was, is and will always be there for us. And we should try to do something for him at least once.
We can have great love for our country, and at the same time love the whole world, the whole Earth. After all we are all the children of God, no matter our ethnicity, religion, beliefs, etc. We are all one. We are one big family. All people of this world make up one single large nation. We have to create welfare throughout the world, and not just around us.
0