Relationship advice?

before you say I’m 2 young etc, I want to say that I consider myself a mature person. I’ve gone through trauma as a child and severe depression. This has all made me more mature n wise. I’m a girl and I’m 14 years old and I’m in a relationship with a guy my age. We’ve been dating for like I’d say 6 or 5 months... show more before you say I’m 2 young etc, I want to say that I consider myself a mature person. I’ve gone through trauma as a child and severe depression. This has all made me more mature n wise. I’m a girl and I’m 14 years old and I’m in a relationship with a guy my age. We’ve been dating for like I’d say 6 or 5 months now.He makes me the happiest and is the most amazing person I’ve ever met. he’s not like other boys my age. I’m sure of that. Well, we recently got into high-school and we are both freshmen. We are in honor classes and see each-other in about, 3 classes.So I’d say we’re pretty much involved in school learning and not just romance stuff. the problems all started when he started making assumptions. He tells me how I have “sides” when In reality I don’t. He has my Instagram pass and I have his, but he still says I have other guys I talk to. I just don’t know how to prove it to him that I don’t have other guys I talk to. Then he brings up the fact that I supposedly flirt with boys by laughing with them, this angers me because I know that that’s not true, and I don’t talk to boys like that. The reason he’s been saying this is because of this boy that sits next to me in 7th period.On the first day of school this boy was staring at me a lot, taking pictures and videos of me, and making weird jokes that I found funny. Well my boy friend as soon as he heard laugh me he stared at me with a “wow face” so please help me out my boyfriend is stubborn and doesn’t believe a word I say.
1 answer 1