Native speakers of English, please, can you help me with my English?

I need to translate a paragraph but my English is not very good. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural? It seems paradoxical that despite huge advances in medicine, people are sick now more than ever. People keep getting diseases, they feel extremely exhausted and drained. All this is the... show more I need to translate a paragraph but my English is not very good. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural?

It seems paradoxical that despite huge advances in medicine, people are sick now more than ever. People keep getting diseases, they feel extremely exhausted and drained. All this is the result of poor nutrition. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to us. Yet we fail to admit the facts because addition to “regular food” is too strong and the food is too delicious. Constant consumption of fried, boiled or otherwise thermally treated food is a direct path to self-destruction.
0