Fluent speakers of English, please, can you help me?

I need to translate a paragraph but my English is not very good. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural? Hitler, a man of small soul, who used violent force, was worshipped. He did nothing but push people toward war, and the people cheered. Hitler could control and manipulate crowds but... show more I need to translate a paragraph but my English is not very good. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural?

Hitler, a man of small soul, who used violent force, was worshipped. He did nothing but push people toward war, and the people cheered. Hitler could control and manipulate crowds but wasn’t his power nothing but a terror of evil, and didn’t deliberate killing of people, the genocide of the Jewish population, just showcased his wretchedness and a narrow view of himself and the world in general?
1 answer 1