How do I stop helping people when it harms my life?

Most of my friends, family, and classmates expect me to help them no matter what. I have been spending hours a day helping one of my friends with homework and hardly getting any sleep because I’m up past 4 am helping her and get up at 5:30. I have my own work to do and can’t do it all when everyone needs my... show more Most of my friends, family, and classmates expect me to help them no matter what. I have been spending hours a day helping one of my friends with homework and hardly getting any sleep because I’m up past 4 am helping her and get up at 5:30. I have my own work to do and can’t do it all when everyone needs my constant help.
I’ve had hardly any time to myself and know have to learn almost a year’s worth of physics in 2 days. I want to tell people that I’m busy and have to do my work but then they’ll get mad at me and I won’t have any friends (I know they’re not real friends if they just take advantage of me but it’s better than being alone).
How can I focus on myself without making everyone hate me?