Does it sound selfish saying I need some alone time away from my three kids?

So basically I wouldn’t mind spending time with my partner cause we don’t live together, and it’s hard cause my mom acts like she doesn’t want to watch the kids for one night,I always think about putting my two small kids in daycare just to have time for myself and I plan on going back to work soon, it’s hard and I... show more So basically I wouldn’t mind spending time with my partner cause we don’t live together, and it’s hard cause my mom acts like she doesn’t want to watch the kids for one night,I always think about putting my two small kids in daycare just to have time for myself and I plan on going back to work soon, it’s hard and I don’t spend alone time with my partner, we go out as a family but not just me and him without the kids, I feel sad at times, cause I wouldn’t mind spending time with my partner without our children, but it’s hard cause my mom acts like she doesn’t want to watch the kids, she says she will do it but then she switches up so I never know