if russia attacks finland from behind do you think the trump administration would help ?

No.....................

• John

The US would certainly help Finland if they were attacked. That is why the US keeps so many US troops in foreign counties.

• Aiden

Quite honestly I'm not sure.

I kind of get the feeling like Trump wouldn't be a pushover about it and support Finland. But I doubt he would get directly involved in the war unless the US has something to gain from it (or something to lose)

Yeah united nations would get involved

The last time that happened FDR did not lift a finger, (The Winter War), why should Trump?

I think barack obama who was caught on hot mic saying I'll have more flexibility after my 2nd election....would be more likely to help Russia.

I think the hillary clinton who sold 20% of the US's nuclear uranium mining rights to Russia in exchange for $400 million dollars in donations to the clinton foundation....would be more likely to help Russia.

I think you're an idiot who despises the actual truth of reality so you've opted to create your own and leave out anything that's inconvenient because it exposes you as a fraud and a hypocrite.