if russia attacks finland from behind do you think the trump administration would help ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

No.....................

• Login to reply the answers
  • John
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The US would certainly help Finland if they were attacked. That is why the US keeps so many US troops in foreign counties.

• Aiden
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Quite honestly I'm not sure.

I kind of get the feeling like Trump wouldn't be a pushover about it and support Finland. But I doubt he would get directly involved in the war unless the US has something to gain from it (or something to lose)

• 6 months ago

Yeah united nations would get involved

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

The last time that happened FDR did not lift a finger, (The Winter War), why should Trump?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I think barack obama who was caught on hot mic saying I'll have more flexibility after my 2nd election....would be more likely to help Russia.

I think the hillary clinton who sold 20% of the US's nuclear uranium mining rights to Russia in exchange for $400 million dollars in donations to the clinton foundation....would be more likely to help Russia.

I think you're an idiot who despises the actual truth of reality so you've opted to create your own and leave out anything that's inconvenient because it exposes you as a fraud and a hypocrite.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.