Movies Section: What are your thoughts on Spider-Man is leaving MCU?

Spider-Man movies has ended with Sony-MCU/Disney deal. Personally, I am very disappointed. I think Sony needs to leave Spider-Man alone and Keep Spider-Man in MCU/Disney. The MCU did a great job distributing Spider-Man movies. It better than The Sam Raimi Trilogy, The Amazing Spider-Man movies, and Venom. But not... show more Spider-Man movies has ended with Sony-MCU/Disney deal.

Personally, I am very disappointed. I think Sony needs to leave Spider-Man alone and Keep Spider-Man in MCU/Disney. The MCU did a great job distributing Spider-Man movies. It better than The Sam Raimi Trilogy, The Amazing Spider-Man movies, and Venom. But not better than Into the Spider-Verse. Sony had Spider-Man for 19 years (before Spider-Man was released in 2002). Homecoming and Far From Home were successful and they should keep it that way. I love MCU Spider-Man and Tom Holland did a great job played the role of Peter Parker/Spider-Man.